Choosing a villain that I would want to be was kind of difficult. Since I am somewhat obsessed with Disney movies I choose Yzma from The Emperor's New Groove. Similar to my choice of super hero, Yzma also has a lab. So, basically what I'm trying to say is that I want to build a secret lab for myself. But really, although she is evil and turns Emperor Kuzco into a llama while trying to kill him, I find her quite comical. Every villain needs a sidekick and Yzma has this in the form of Kronk, who I would love to spend all of my time with despite the fact that he is portrayed as an "idiot." He knows how to speak squirrel so I am pretty sure he would come in handy at some point. Anyways, Yzma has this secret lab where she has tons of potions that can turn people into all sorts of animals. If I was her, I could make these potions and take the shape of animal I want! So basically I wouldn't even have to be Yzma the whole time. I think that is a win win. At the end of the movie she does turn into a cat so that could be somewhat difficult if I had to assume her persona in that role as well. I'm sure I could invent a potion turning myself into a human again if I wanted to. There's just so many possibilities! That is why I think that Yzma would be the best villain for me to be.

No comments:
Post a Comment